Today Samsung has announced a whole new smartphone with the company’s Tizen OS 3.0. They have named the device as Samsung Z4, and it’s featured with a 4.5-inch 400×800 pixels WVGA display with 2.5D curved glass. The design of the phone is a mix of modern and old design and functions.
A 1.5GHz Quad-Core processor power Samsung Z4 with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage capacity. The phone also does support microSD card, up to 128GB and it does support dual SIM card. When we talk about the photography quality of the phone, Samsung Z4 has a 5MP of rear camera with LED flashlight and same 5MP of front-facing selfie shooter.
Samsung Z4 Key Specs and Features
- 4.5-inch 400×800 pixels WVGA display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage capacity
- MicroSD card slot supports up to 128GB
- Dual SIM support
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core processor
- Tizen OS 3.0
- 5MP primary camera with LED flashlight
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Supports 4G, VoLTE, VoWiFi, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2050mAh battery
- Black, Gold, Silver color options
These are the key features and specs of latest Samsung Z4 with it’s Tizen OS. The phone will be available in the market soon, (This May) and you’ll get to choose between Black, Gold, and Silver color options.